- 1. Ensure 0.125" total bleed all around (0.0625" for each side is required) and all important type
- and images are within the safe margin (0.0625" from the cut line)
- 2. All images must be cmyk at 300 dpi.
- 3. Embed or outline all fonts.
- 4. The job must be uploaded it as one file - for 2 sided jobs, merge the sides together to upload the
- job as one PDF, two different pages.
- 5. The orientation of the file should be head to head.
- 6. Black type should be 100K (C0, M0, Y0, K100).
- 7. Large black areas should be in rich black (C50, M50, Y50, K100).
- 8. Make high res PDF-X1a from your working file.
- 9. Correct use of Page Orientation (to submit files)
- 10. Incorrect use of Page Orientation (to submit files)
TIE PRESENTATION FOLDER FABRIC SAMPLER $190.00
FINANCES & INSURANCE $150.00